The Create Workshop Interactive
- Full month mentorship and Q&A with Jackie
- Unlock your creativity
- Break thru your creative blocks
- 2 hours of step by step editing videos
- Take an in depth look into Jackie Jean's stunning vintage edits, black & whites & creative imagery
- Learn how to get professional results without needing to use actions
- Challenging shooting assignments to stretch your abilities
- Private Facebook Group to post assignments & interact
- Image critiques amd honest feedback on your work
- Gain a firm grasp on your Photoshop Editing
- View videos for Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop Elements 11
This workshop is open to novice users of Photoshop and Elements, but it is targeted towards intermediate to advanced users.
UPCOMING OPEN SEATS:
- February 20th - Interactive Seat SOLD OUT
- March 10th - Interactive Seat
- April 10th - Interactive Seat
- June 5th - Interactive Seat
- September - Interactive Seat
- October - Interactive Seatc
WHAT YOU NEED:
- High-Speed Internet access, a computer with speakers or headphones.
- Processing tutorials done in both Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop Elements 11. I recommend having Photoshop CS2-CS6 or Photoshop Elements 9-11 or Creative Cloud (MAC or PC)
- A basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Pen and paper for note taking.
- A Facebook account
Upon payment, you are in agreement to "Terms & Conditions". Due to the electronic nature of this transaction and the limited seats available, all sales are final. Prices are subject to change. There are no refunds and/or exchanges. Before the workshop begins you should receive an email with your login information so be sure to check your junk email in case your filter sends it there. If for some reason you never receive your login information or delete your email by mistake just send us an email and we will send back your login information and instructions within 24 hours.
"Deciding whether to take this Workshop or not? TAKE IT!!! I just finished Jackie Jean's Create workshop/facebook group and I can't say enough great things about it. I actually took a class with her a few months back that was similar to this one. I loved it so much that I took it again. The other day Jackie Jean was running a contest for a free seat in her upcoming Create workshop and I thought to myself "I would take it again!!" I have learned so much on the editing end of things by watching the videos of her editing her work. I now have a Jackie Jean notebook filled with tips from the videos. By watching how she creates her work you also get a better idea of how you need to shoot a picture in order for the editing to be possible. I can't say enough great things about this workshop and the Facebook aspect of it was fantastic. I would highly recommend signing up for that option when you take the workshop. Really learned so much. Thanks Jackie Jean for sharing all your knowledge with us. "~Jen
"Just wanted to thank you for your time and talent over the last few weeks. I truly appreciated your feedback and honesty. While I liked the videos, the best part about the class was the application of the learning. I felt that you did an excellent job of teaching about the fundamentals of photoshop, without making us into carbon copies of you or you style. I loved the assignments and really felt they were a great addition to the class. Your feedback was both encouraging and honest. I loved your thinking question you posed at the end - thinking about "why" we press the shutter is so so important and what story we are trying to tell. The processing skills I have gotten will enhance my story telling and I am thankful for that :)" . ~Jennifer
"I signed up for CREATE to take my photography to the next level. For the past two years I've taught myself everything I know and it was refreshing and a blessing to find another photographer, whose pictures are perfect, that was willing to share some pointers and teach. It would have taken years or never to learn these new tricks.I loved that there were different videos to make your photographs look different. Not just one style. So it's appealing to anyone wanting to learn something new! The best part is the pause button. Really handy to take notes! I wouldn't change a thing!! :) I LOVE the videos and how simply explained they are. Made a difference after watching just one!!I would recommend this to a friend. It's perfect for all different kinds of styled photographers!" ~Haley"I have learned so much from you, and have enjoyed the videos very much! You are a great teacher. thanks so much".~Barbara