10 Before and After Favorites
Which is your favorite edit?
I had brought my camera to the beach that day to take pictures but ended up capturing this shot with my Iphone. I transferred it to my computer and thought I would give it a little play.
Here is the original image (with the edited versions above).
I love how creative you can get with editing in Photoshop, the possibilities seem to be endless whether it is a simple edit or changing the scene altogether.
Here are some more favorites to inspire your creativity.
- This was edited with Painted Skies & Light Leaks (Sunburst & Center Light Flares)
- The Wonder Collection (PS Action - Breezy Winter - for the richness in color)
- The digital background was a Sunflower Background (available in the ProMembers group)
- This was edited with Painted Skies & Light Leaks (Sky, Sunburst & Lens Flare)
- The tones were edited with Creative Edge Presets (in ACR) after adding the skies and lens flare.
This simple edit can be done in both Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw (ACR). I used Simple Solutions (3) plus Exposure Lift from the Creative Edge Presets Collection.
This fun composite was done with a series of stock images and hand editing.
- First image was edited with sky overlay from 2017 Sky Collection and added some contrast.
- Second image was edited with lens flare, sunburst, and sky from Painted Sky & Light Leaks and then used PineCones preset from the Creative Edge Presets for the tone.
- Breezy Winter action from the Wonder Collection
- Sunburst and Light Rays from the Painted Skies & Light Leaks Collection
- This was edited with a sky overlay from West Coast Skies
- The photoshop action used was Rich Color Matte (40% opacity) from the Mini Matte Collection.
- Edited with the Autumn Collection
Image and below:
- Both of these image edits are available in the Pro Members group. Series of hand editing along with composite work.
Need help with adding a sky to an image?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.