How to Install the NEW Presets in Lightroom
The NEW Presets
With the older versions of Lightroom, presets were the LRTemplate files. Now presets are imported and exported as XMP files.
How to Install XMP Files in Lightroom
- Download and save the presets to your computer (where you can find them)
- Select the folder and "Copy"
- Open up Lightroom
- Now go to "Lightroom" in your main menu and select "Preferences".
- Select (Click on) "Show Lightroom Develop Presets" in the "Preferences" Menu.
- "Paste" your Presets Folder containing the .XMP files into "Settings".
- Restart Lightroom and you are ready to start editing!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.