Sky Replacement Feature in Photoshop
How to add a sky in Photoshop
Technology is always moving, so there is no surprise that Adobe Photoshop has released a new feature with the latest update, Sky Replacement.
I have created a video below on how to best use this new feature along with how it compares with adding the sky by hand.
The Simple Steps to the Sky Replacement Feature
- Be sure you have the updated Photoshop (version 2021)
- Open Photoshop and the image you would like to add a sky to
- Go to your Menu and Edit
- Scroll down the drop down menu of Edit and select Sky Replacement
- Select the sky and Photoshop will automatically add it in.
- Adjust to desired effect and you are ready to go!
For more in depth instructions, please check out the video above.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.