How to Install Photoshop Actions
What are Actions?
Actions are pre-recorded editing steps in Adobe Photoshop that are saved as a file and can be customized and ran on various images for post processing. For a more in depth look and to see the difference between an action and a preset, be sure to check out this blog post.
How to Install Actions in Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud
Sidenote: Photoshop actions are ATN files.
- Open Photoshop (open an image as well)
- Go to your menu (within photoshop) and go to Windows drop down menu(located at the top)
- Scroll down to Actions and then you will have an Actions Palette window open up.
- Select the drop down menu (three little lines on the top right), select that and scroll down to Load Actions
- Load the atn files (where you saved them on your computer.)
- You should be good to go!